Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mischa Barton Takes Responsibility for DUI Arrest

Mischa Barton is taking full responsibility for her DUI arrest last month. The 21-year-old actress says she is “disappointed” in herself for choosing to drive after she had been drinking.

Barton was pulled over in the early morning hours of December 27. Officers said they pulled her over because she was “straddling” the lanes and failed to use a turn signal. Police also discovered that she did not have a valid California license. Barton was arrested and released on a $10,000 bail.

“Obviously I’m 100 percent responsible for my actions in this case. I’m really disappointed in myself. I don’t know what to say about it, except that I’m not perfect, and I just don’t ever intend to do something this stupid again,” said Barton.

Barton says she didn’t have a license because she grew up in New York. “I didn’t have a license. I grew up in New York, the land of people who don’t have to drive. It’s always been the toughest thing about living in L.A. for me,” she says.

by : news.finditt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...