Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2007

'Uncool' Lily Allen

Lily Allen says she is the "uncoolest, naffest person ever to walk the earth".

The singer, who was recently unveiled as the new body of lingerie label Agent Provocateur, still worries the public don't like her despite being a successful recording artist.

She said: "I actually do really believe that people hate me and whenever someone introduces me on stage and they go, 'Now, Lily Allen!' I then wait for people to start booing.

"I think I'm possibly the uncoolest, naffest person ever to walk the earth. I've felt like that since I was a kid. It's less so now, but I do definitely get that feeling, especially when people introduce me."

The 22-year-old singer also revealed she decided to flaunt her new figure in the sexy underwear advertising campaign is because she is slowly regaining confidence.

Lily added to GQ magazine: "A lot of the stuff I said before was probably because I didn't feel confident enough to do this. I felt like, 'Oh God, I'm short, fat and ugly, and I hate all those people who flaunt their beauty.'

"But I feel great at the moment so it's nice to do this for once. Don't worry though, I'm not going to make a habit of it!"

December 8 2007 -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...