Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Keira Knightley's body worries

Keira Knightley is insecure about her body.

The 'Atonement' star, who has been plagued by eating disorder rumours, insists she worries about her appearance just like any other girl her age, despite being regarded as one of Hollywood's most beautiful actresses.

Keira, 22,said: "I wouldn't say I have body issues, but if you're going to ask me whether I'm completely, 100 per cent satisfied, of course I'm not. Nobody is."

The actress has also admitted she doesn't care if her films are box office flops.

Keira insists she is more interested in roles that challenge her as an actress rather than ones that will make huge amounts of money.

Keira - whose 2004 film 'Domino' was a major commercial flop - said: "Obviously, I know the business side of it, but I am fundamentally not in it for that reason. I'm very, very selfishly in it because it interests me, and that will lead me to do films that don't do well at the box office."

December 9 2007 -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...