Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Jack Black's butt worries

Jack Black has vowed to lose weight after seeing his bare butt on the big screen.

The 'School of Rock' star - who plays Nicole Kidman's future brother-in-law in new film 'Margot At The Wedding' - didn't realise how big his behind was until he saw it in all its glory in the movie.

Jack said: "When I could see it for myself on screen it was shocking. It was like I had three a***s. I thought I had a more shapely derriere but my buttocks had double chins, and that's not right. I've joined the gym now. The next time I bear my behind it is going to look a lot better!"

The 38-year-old actor also claims he was tricked by movie bosses into stripping off for the movie.

He said: "They lied to me! They told me what a great a** I had and I should show it off. I can't believe I fell for it."

December 9 2007 -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...