Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Most Watched Super Bowl Ads

The Most Watched Super Bowl Ads
So who won the Super Bowl commercial war?
Read more on Forbes

Bruce Springsteen & The Seeger Sessions Band – Arena, Verona – 5 ottobre 2006
Bruce Springsteen

Image by Andrea Sartorati

Bruce Springsteen & The Seeger Sessions Band – Arena, Verona – 5 ottobre 2006
Bruce Springsteen

Image by Andrea Sartorati

Bruce Springsteen & The Seeger Sessions Band – Arena, Verona – 5 ottobre 2006
Bruce Springsteen

Image by Andrea Sartorati

Bruce Springsteen, esse é o cara – by raafael_2 (Rafael Pasquini)

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN met 'BORN IN THE U.S.A.' #cityfm #classicrock #nowplayingby nuopcityfm (CityFM Classic Rock)

@LA_Health_Dept Does Greenstein rhyme with Springsteen? At any rate, we're proud followers already! He certainly is a famous Bruce. – by ccilouisiana (CCI Louisiana)

Bruce Springsteen Trivia!
I am a huge Springsteen fan and would like to listen to artists who are similar to him. I am also a fan of the Killers and Billy Joel.

Answer by clamdirt4
The Boss is a Rock&Roll poet..
..he uses the New Jersey sound(I think its called that)..in his songs..
I would guess..with all due respect–that Bruce Springsteen is actually sounding like the “other’s” in his past..
But has added a R&R poetry to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...