Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The man who laughs at misery: Kandahar's comedy king lampoons poverty, war

The man who laughs at misery: Kandahar’s comedy king lampoons poverty, war
In one of the most dangerous cities in the world, there is a man with a plastic face and a baritone voice who laughs as he stares down the miseries of war.
Read more on Times & Transcript

JK Rowling
Stephen King

Image by StarrGazr
Harry, Carrie and Garp
August 1, 2006

An evening with Stephen King, John Irving and J. K. Rowling in Radio City Music Center, New York City.

What a wonderful evening…especially from the third
row!!

More later…

JK Rowling
Stephen King

Image by StarrGazr
Harry, Carrie and Garp
August 1, 2006

An evening with Stephen King, John Irving and J. K. Rowling in Radio City Music Center, New York City.

What a wonderful evening…especially from the third
row!!

More later…

Any film involving New England must on have 1 of 6 people involved. Stephen King, Matt Damon, or one of the 4 Affleck or Wahlburg brothers. – by mayorofponce (mayor of ponce)

RT @epiclove_: "Harry Potter is all about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity." Stephen Kingby __blessed (Lara)

RT @epiclove_: "Harry Potter is all about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity." Stephen Kingby xkatherinees (natalia.)

Stephen King Trivia!
I usually read a young adult book in less than 3 days or sometimes a week. But with a Stephen King book, I actually take my time so I won’t miss anything. It usually takes quite a few months for me to finish them. Sometimes when I get bored, I put the book down and forget about it until a month or two later. I’m reading IT right now and I have a feeling it’s gonna take me several months to get through it.

Answer by Jennifer<3
Well, its different for lots of people. Me? I’m a fast reader. I finished Stephen King’s book ‘Cell’ in like 3 days. And I’m 13 years old. My friends usually take anywhere from 1 week – 3 months. So, like I said, it varies from person to person. Hope you find more time to read, and enjoy enjoy the book! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...