Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lil Wayne and Eminem Take Over 'SNL'

Lil Wayne and Eminem Take Over ‘SNL’
Gina DiFalco The rappers performed together on NBC’s sketch comedy show Eminem and Lil Wayne took over Saturday Night Live on Saturday, December 18, leaving hip-hop fans hopeful that the pair will team up for a track. MTV News reports that DJ Scoob Doo said of the atmosphere, “The energy in the building is historical and it’s extra special to see everybody fight for position backstage to see Lil …
Read more on TheCelebrityCafe.com

Music Is My Life
Lil Wayne

Image by volliem
The order of the artist has nothing to do with who is more talent or anything like that, they are all equally talented in their own way

Random pictures put together on Adobe Photoshop CS4

CATCHING SIX
Lil Wayne

Image by CMT’S COLLECTION
Santoni holmes art

''I dnt care if it's heroine in my cup, it's in my cup. Fuck you!'' – Lil Wayneby mynameisCHELSEA (Chelsea sanderson)

Lmfaooo! RT @flacaliboi: when is birdman gonna stop riding lil wayne's coattails? nigga cant rap his way out of a paper bag – by lakersliz24 (Elizabeth♥ )

i wanna see lil wayne wit like a beard or a goatee or some shit; thatd be funny – by vodKAbrandyWine (Kat Will)

Lil Wayne Trivia!
I’m going on a date to the Lil Wayne concert tomorrow, and I’m not a HUGE fan of Lil Wayne, but I like him. What songs should I listen to that I’m most likely going to hear there? I don’t want to be completely clueless when I get there!

Answer by Al Dente
lil wayne is garbage, sorry to ruin it for u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...