Twitter Arguments Come Alive: Is Half-Wrong Worse Than All Wrong?
A discussion of one of 2010′s most (or possibly least) successful romantic comedies, Going The Distance , leads to a broader discussion of whether it’s worse to get your movie half-wrong, or totally wrong.
Read more on NPR
John Mayer – Mayercraft 2 – DSC_5626.JPG
Image by Flickred!
John Mayer – Mayercraft 2009, Photo by: Jason Holmberg
John Mayer – Mayercraft 2 – DSC_5627.JPG
Image by Flickred!
John Mayer – Mayercraft 2009, Photo by: Jason Holmberg
RT @bubblebathos: breaking news Jennifer Aniston gave birth to a smooth stone etched with the word "breathe" in italics – by adamjk (Adam)
RT @stix_n_pix4: Somethin bout Jennifer Aniston mhm mhmm mhmmm – by Woods343 (michael woods)
Somethin bout Jennifer Aniston mhm mhmm mhmmm – by stix_n_pix4 (Chris Norgaard)
Jennifer Aniston Trivia!
I think the only person that is actually better than Brad Pitt would be Robert Downey Jr. Unfortunately hes married. But if he ever divorced i would hope him and Jennifer Aniston would date.
Answer by I just mowed the lawn
I vote for me…haha…I’ve been crshing on Jenn for years…and with all the working out she’s done the last few years, her body is better than ever…girl rocks her bikini now…
No comments:
Post a Comment