Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rolex: Melrose Jewelers Launches the White Gold Datejust Presidents Collection of Customized Rolex Watches

Rolex: Melrose Jewelers Launches the White Gold Datejust Presidents Collection of Customized Rolex Watches
Rolex: Melrose Jewelers, the #1 Online Luxury Watch Retailer, Today Launched the White Gold Datejust Presidents Collection, a Customized Collection of Genuine Rolex Watches With Extremely Unique Designs Including 18k White Gold, Diamonds, and Pave Bands
Read more on Marketwire

LBGP_100418_20
Danica Patrick

Image by BeFrank

Uploaded with the Flock Browser

LBGP_100418_28
Danica Patrick

Image by BeFrank

Uploaded with the Flock Browser

LBGP_100418_09
Danica Patrick

Image by BeFrank

Uploaded with the Flock Browser

I was on some Danica Patrick shit earlier .. My driving skills are serious! – by codic (Codi )

I try not to live up to expectation… I just do what I think I can do. ~Danica Patrickby AllStarDebtBust (AllStar DebtBuster)

@MartySmithESPN as danica patrick is to jeff gordon – by hamlinfn11 (Chris Bream)

Danica Patrick Trivia!
I read that Dale’s sister Kelly was interested because Danica is a female and Kelly would like to see more successful women in the sport.

Do you think it could go deeper and actually be the sponsor GoDaddy trying to influence the deal between JR Motorsports and Danica or is there another motive?

Answer by Matt
I don’t know. I also don’t know where he’ll get the money to pay the chick. She wanted 8 million from Gibbs for 8 races. Thats insane. I think it could be both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...