Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

robert pattinson

robert pattinson
Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon are teaming up for the highly anticipated Water for Elephants and the trailer has finally… As if you need an excuse to order a life-size cutout of Edward Cullen! Unleash your 7th grade self (minus the braces and horrible…
Read more on SheKnows

New Moon 198:365
Stephenie Meyer

Image by The Real Estreya
Last night was the "New Moon" movie premier. My daughter, Stasia, decided to make it into her birthday party so we got a group together and made it a double feature: "Twilight" at 9 PM then "New Moon" at midnight! We had a great time with our friends and enjoyed the movies as well!

“…and then he stepped out into the bright glow of the midday sun.”
Stephenie Meyer

Image by This Year’s Love
"His skin, white despite the faint flush of yesterday’s hunting trip, literally sparkled, like thousands of tiny diamonds were embedded in the surface…"

I have better ideas for Twilight inspired 365s…this was haphazard and more of like a test…I’m going to do it right next week with time off.

Please Forgive Me is on the playlist for the book and it’s always been a favorite David Gray song of mine, but it fits the story so perfectly…

Please forgive me
If I act a little strange
For I know not what I do.
Feels like lightning running through my veins
Everytime I look at you
Everytime I look at you

Help me out here
All my words are falling short
And there’s so much I want to say
Want to tell you just how good it feels
When you look at me that way
When you look at me that way

Throw a stone and watch the ripples flow
Moving out across the bay
Like a stone I fall into your eyes
Deep into that mystery
Deep into some mystery

I got half a mind to scream out loud
I got half a mind to die
So I won’t ever have to lose you girl
Won’t ever have to say goodbye
I won’t ever have to lie
Won’t ever have to say goodbye

Whoa o o I
Whoa o O I
Whoa o O I

Please forgive me
If I act alittle strange
For I know not what I do
feels like lightning running thru my veins

Everytime I look at you
Everytime I look at you
Everytime I look at you
Everytime I look at you

Great deal on 'Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 (The Twilight Saga)' by Stephenie Meyer (Hardcover … http://amzn.to/ckDx8Bby justgames1 (Tony Hope)

It was nice to get an eclipse that didn't have Stephenie Meyer's stupid, sparkly bullshit all over it. – by sabler (sabler)

SIGNED by Author – Stephenie Meyer Twilight Saga Books – as low as .31 >>> http://bit.ly/i6lIyq ~ #twilight #twilightsaga #stephaniemeyerby TwiJewelry (TwilightJewelry.us)

Stephenie Meyer Trivia!
My favorite character was Wanda, in Melanie’s body. I like her because of her nature, how she is nice, friendly, kind, and can adapt to human nature. Her stories were wonderful and I can also make up stories like that on the spot even though hers were made up by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer. I would also choose Ian, even though I am more in Jamie’s age range!

Answer by Lottie
I liked Jamie the best. He was so young and innocent, and did not let prejudices from the others to stop him from liking Wanda, and he always had a positive outlook for things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...