Kanaan finds new ride with de Ferran’s team
INDIANAPOLIS — All Tony Kanaan really wanted was a full-time ride in the IndyCar Series. Team owner Gil de Ferran delivered his gift a few days early. On Monday, the two Brazilian friends announced they were teaming up for the 2011 season, a move that gives instant credibility to de Ferran Dragon Racing’s fledgling team. “I want to call Gil Santa because he has all that white hair and that big …
Read more on Standard-Examiner
IMG_0066
Image by ChevyGuy454
Teams getting the cars ready for practice
IMG_0068
Image by ChevyGuy454
Teams getting the cars ready for practice
IMG_0065
Image by ChevyGuy454
Teams getting the cars ready for practice
I try not to live up to expectation… I just do what I think I can do. ~Danica Patrick – by lawrenceb3 (Lawrence D. Bland)
RT @lindalover29: I try not to live up to expectation… I just do what I think I can do. ~Danica Patrick – by YummyMummyF (Fallon AfricanQueen)
RT @lindalover29: I try not to live up to expectation… I just do what I think I can do. ~Danica Patrick – by shafidul (SHAFI ISLAM)
Danica Patrick Trivia!
Someone said the race card driver Danica Patrick was boo’d at the indy 500 today. She is usually so popular – what was she booed ?
Answer by X M
Because she acted like a spoiled brat and blamed her pit crew for her poor performance during her qualifier. It’s a team “sport” and blame should be placed on the team as a whole. What’s more is that she made the comment that went over the stadium PA. Tsk tsk, chicky!
No comments:
Post a Comment