Holiday Trimmings: Britney Spears, Not Yet a Woman, Decorates For Christmas
Photo: Michael Shirley, Pacific Coast News Pop icon Britney Spears has proven that she’s a slave for Christmas lights, even if their outrageous setup—with glowing angels perched on high—is toxic to the aesthetic of rest of the neighborhood. (Thus…
Read more on Curbed
Britney Spears Concert
Image by petercruise
Britney Spears Concert
Image by petercruise
Britney Spears Concert
Image by petercruise
What can you expect with upcoming Britney Spears album? Something … http://adf.ly/DjkN – by lyladelima (Lyla de Lima)
Nos EUA: Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Bon Jovi, Elvis Presley, Beatles, Usher, Jay-Z, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson – by TrueloveCyrus (Miley Cyrus)
Consulta este video — Britney Spears – Circus http://t.co/sL1ge3D vía @youtube – by FabyLoveBritney (fabiola lugo)
Britney Spears Trivia!
I’m looking to be Britney Spears for Halloween and I want to make sure I am obviously recognized as her. Any suggestions?
Answer by Pinky♪
Well you can wear a red spandex body suit lol.
Or Uggs with mini shorts.
(Yuck)
No comments:
Post a Comment