Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dan Naumovich: Joyful noise, and just plain noise, of Christmas music

Dan Naumovich: Joyful noise, and just plain noise, of Christmas music
Follow this formula to find one man’s opinion of the best Christmas music ever.
Read more on The Canton Repository

Words of Wisdom on Mother’s Day
Adam Sandler

Image by gordasm
The vasectomy was a day in the park, by comparison.

Meatball
Adam Sandler

Image by Ryan Policky
Andrew with Meatball

Adam Sandler with Co-Star I
Adam Sandler

Image by Abiola_Lapite

@Sirthinks Oy vey! (Never really liked Adam Sandler). – by livingsanctuary (Paula Kirman)

@livingsanctuary This is starting to sound like an Adam Sandler song. – by Sirthinks (Sirthinks)

@JENNAFFF hahaha oh for sure. By study party I meant cuddle and watch Adam sandler movies with @DPopebigd23 and @Z_Chuga51by L_KOCH01 (Lesley Koch)

Adam Sandler Trivia!
I distinctly remember a bath scene where the dog’s balls floated up and adam sandler said something like “those things could float the titanic.” I forgot what movie it was :c

Answer by Ryan
you sure it wasn’t van wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...